Who can visit Green Life?

Anyone over the 21 years of age with a valid ID.

What are the forms of acceptable identification?

1. Driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card of any state, or province of Canada.

2. United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel.

3. Passport

*All forms of identification listed above that are expired are not acceptable

What are your store hours?

Monday                8am to 8pm

Tuesday                8am to 8pm

Wednesday          8am to 8pm

Thursday              8am to 8pm

Friday                   8am to 8pm

Saturday              8am to 8pm

Sunday                 10am to 8pm

Who supplies your product?

We have multiple suppliers from all over the state. Many specialize in specific strains that way we are able to bring you the best selection at the best prices.

What are the possession limits in the state of Washington?

  • One ounce of  usable marijuana (28 grams)
  • 16 ounces of marijuana infused product in solid form
  • 72 ounces of marijuana infused product in liquid form

What is the difference between Indica and Sativa strains?

satvvsind31 (1)