Frequently Asked Questions

Who can purchase cannabis legally in Washington?

Anyone from any state or country in the world over the age of 21 can purchase cannabis. Per Washington State law, minors are not permitted on Green Life Cannabis premises for any reason at any time

What do I need to purchase cannabis at Green Life?

Patrons must have a valid government-issued id on their person in order to enter a recreational store. Regardless of your apparent age, we cannot serve you without a valid id. No medical recommendation or green card is necessary.

May I use a credit card at Green Life?

We are cash only but we always have an ATM in store!

What is the purchasing limit?

There are limits to how much patrons can purchase at one time.They are as follows:
28 grams (1 ounce) useable marijuana (Flower, Prerolls)
7 grams of marijuana concentrates (Shatter, Rosin, BHO)
16 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in solid form (Gummies, Mints, Chocolates)
72 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in liquid form (Sodas, Shooters)

Can I take cannabis out of Washington?

It is illegal to take marijuana anywhere outside of Washington state, including other states, territories or countries. Doing so may result in significant legal penalties.

Where can I consume cannabis?

Washington State law protects private marijuana use, so you can consume openly in a residence as long as the property owner allows it. Marijuana cannot be consumed in public view, such as on streets and sidewalks, or in public parks. In addition, the states Smoking in Public Places Law (RCW 70.160) prohibits smoking of any kind in public places and places of employment.
Hotels: As with tobacco, smoking marijuana in any indoor location is subject to the restrictions in the Washington Smoking in Public Places law. The law prohibits smoking in a public place or place of employment, and within 25 feet of entrances, exits, windows that open, and ventilation intakes that serve an enclosed area. If the establishment permits it and you are either vaporizing or staying in a room in which smoking is allowed, it is legal to consume marijuana in a private hotel room.More information is available here. You may not consume cannabis on the premises of Green Life.

Do you carry smoking accessories such as rolling papers, pipes & lighters?

Yes, we have a full selection in store!

Where is Green Life Located?

We are located in Sunnyslope just minutes away from Ohme Gardens in West Wenatchee. Less than 30 minutes from Leavenworth!

What are your hours?

We are open 7 days a week! 8am-9pm

I'm new to Cannabis, can you help me?

Absolutely! Come on in and talk to any one of our awesome Budtenders!