[av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’0′ heading=’FAQ’ color=’meta-heading’ style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=” custom_class=”][/av_heading]
[av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’accordion’ sort=’true’]
[av_toggle title=’Who can visit Green Life?’ tags=”]
Anyone over the 21 years of age with a valid ID.
[av_toggle title=’What are the forms of acceptable identification? ‘ tags=”]
1. Driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card of any state, or province of Canada.
2. United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel.
*All forms of identification listed above that are expired are not acceptable
[av_toggle title=’What are your store hours?’ tags=”]
Monday 8am to 8pm
Tuesday 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Thursday 8am to 8pm
Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 10am to 8pm
[av_toggle title=’Who supplies your product?’ tags=”]
We have multiple suppliers from all over the state. Many specialize in specific strains that way we are able to bring you the best selection at the best prices.
[av_toggle title=’What are the possession limits in the state of Washington?’ tags=”]
- One ounce of usable marijuana (28 grams)
- 16 ounces of marijuana infused product in solid form
- 72 ounces of marijuana infused product in liquid form
[av_hr class=’full’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]